Thursday 25 October 2012

RLJ 25/10/12 (2 months until Xmas, last day before half term!!!!!!!)

This morning we had to present our PowerPoint presentations we created yesterday to the class. Felt happy with my presentation, even though I knew I hadn't finished everything for this module that was required of me yet at this point, which Neil did point out, but I do feel I need to speak up when I'm unsure of anything and ask for help when these situations occur.

After the PowerPoints were presented, and because it's DEADLY DEADLINE DAY, it was time to finish stuff off! I have now rendered 3 images of my enclosure today, as well as improving our RLJ blogs, which for me, I had to put references into appropriate places in the blog, as well as talk about my influences outside of college, such as the paragraph about Avengers which helped me in one of the debates.

One thing I've felt today, maybe because of Neil's criticism, and what other students have said, I've noticed that I feel I am quite good at writing about things, especially in these blogs and in my spare time as well, and I was thinking that, after this course, it could be a possible thing to go into to improve on for maybe a possible career path.




MY RENDERS! I put these off until now because I do not feel confident in rendering, but it's actually one of the easiest things to do in Maya!

No comments:

Post a Comment