Wednesday 10 October 2012

RLJ 10/10/12

In today's lesson we were all trying to finish off and/or improve any of the small projects we have been doing over the past few weeks . Since I felt that my plane and animation from last week needed the most finishing off and improving, I decided to mainly work on them today, to try and finish them off and hand them in before 3pm today.


All I really had to do for my plane this morning was make and attach the wheels. Sounds simple, but was actually really tricky, even though I did try and find a source image of the plane wheels for reference. The middle wheels were the most difficult, and didn't really look right, but I felt it would be best to just leave it for now. It was only to show how good I am at 3D modelling and what areas I need improving on. I'm pleased with the overall plane though, and have enjoyed making it.






This afternoon I improved my 3D animation of the tennis match, which I wasn't happy with when I last left it. I was so pleased with how much more I had done to it this afternoon. I had not only finished the entire animation, but I managed to texture the ghosts as well as the stage and ball as well, by just basically using the planar mapping technique, but I now feel so much better and so much happier about my 3D animation.






Very good and productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment